It’s said that necessity is the mother of invention. So if you take invention and mix it with an intelligent, driven and creative individual who understands the harmful effects of poisonous products on our skin, then you get Jacq’s, a natural beauty brand founded by Barbara Jacques.
Six years ago, when Barbara was pregnant with her first child, her doctor discovered an ovarian tumor that put her on bedrest with few medical answers. After deep diving into holistic healing and the importance of self-care and diet, Barbara discovered that what she was using on her skin was just as important. Turning to her kitchen, using natural and organic ingredients, Barbara birthed a non-toxic skin-care line that’s designed to feed and heal the skin.
Today, Barbara and her husband James, have grown Jacq’s to offer an array of products designed for all skin tones with the goal of making every woman (and man) look good, feel good and slay naturally.
We hope you enjoy the conversation.
Alex + Jeanette
Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play Music or TuneIn
- Extreme Rage Paintball
- Climate Innovation Lab @FIU
- Seed Food and Wine Festival Mobile
- Vice City Bean
- Seed Festival Preview – BBQ Throwdown
THAT’S WHAT I LIKE:
- Alex: Trader Joe’s Vegan Cream Cheese
- Jeanette: Will and Grace TV Show
- Dr. Bach’s Original Flower Remedies
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
- Environmental Working Group – EWG.com
- The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon by Brad Stone
WHAT’S ON HER NIGHSTAND:
- Stop Whining and Start Winning: Eight Surefire Ways for Women to Thrive in Business by Molly Shepard
- Love Poems by Nikki Giovanni
- His Needs, Her Needs: Building an Affair-Proof Marriage by Willard F. Jr. Harley
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t by Jim Collins
- A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose by Eckhart Tolle
- The Power of Intention by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- The Desire Map: A Guide to Creating Goals with Souls by Danielle LaPorte
Jacq’s Organics: Website |Instagram | Facebook | Twitter |Pinterest
Want to comment on anything mentioned in the show?
Email us at email@example.com or call us on the Google line (786) 471-2812.
DON’T KEEP US A SECRET…
Tell your friends, family, neighbors, baristas, anyone who will listen about us. We really appreciate it! And don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes if you’re enjoying the show and don’t forget to visit our blog!
Leave a Reply